    SubjectRe: Oops assist...
    In message <>, Manfred Spraul writes:
    | * sending Oops over the network.
    | This would be nearly ideal, but which user has a second computer
    | standing
    | around as a receiver for the Oops?

    At home: rushlight logs for speaker-to-internet, but I could reverse this if
    I started doing more development on rushlight.

    At CMU: hilfy (Solaris) logs for a number of machines already, including
    Linux machines, as a stopgap until the logging system is delivered to me (if
    they don't, I'll force all logging to some underutilized system...). The pox
    here is the Ultrix boxes, which thankfully will all die at the end of the
    year if not sooner :-)

    brandon s. allbery [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]
    system administrator [WAY too many hats]
    carnegie mellon / electrical and computer engineering KF8NH

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.020 / U:0.392 seconds]