SubjectRe: [OT] SB Live! drivers released for Linux
Once upon a time, Aaron Tiensivu <> said:
>I haven't downloaded them yet but I just got the news.

Too bad they only released binary modules (and not even for the latest
stable kernel release, and only non-SMP). I wish there was a solid PCI
wavetable soundcard with an open source driver for Linux available
(someone PLEASE correct me if there is).
Chris Adams <> - System Administrator
Renaissance Internet Services - IBS Interactive, Inc.
Home: - Public key: