SubjectHow can I and others get involved
I am interested in working to develop the linux Kernel
and associated packages. How can I get involved?

I know I can test patches left and right.. which I will.
But beyond this how can I get involved? There seem to
be so many projects going on that I am totally lost on
who is working on what. I have been lurking on this list
for a few weeks and I want to be able to give back something
to the community. I dont have any OS development skills but
I do know C well and I am willing to learn. Where do I get
started? I know.. read the kernel source.. which is basically
impossible since I dont have a clue what the big picture is.
I have been using linux since the .9x days so I have
a solid understanding of how to run it.. now I need to know
how to develop it. Any suggestions are welcome..

Oh.. is there a place where we can donate money to a non-profit
org that assists in promoting and developing linux? Linus? Need
a pizza or case of beer?

Thanks..
Mike
--