    SubjectRe: ext3 to include capabilities?

    It's true.

    Using NFS with some router or firewalling restrictions could be suficient to
    have your system safe and prevent NFS-attacks.

    Only do a list with the ports must be avilable to INET and close the rest
    to the list of IPs must have access. Of course the system is not safe if
    it's not
    the rest of machines. You can talk about security in a network if all
    system is sure,
    not only a machine.

    Join