    SubjectRe: Please!! Help me to help us to use WinModems in Linux
    > Where is the Industry going nowadays? want Linux to fall behind?

    > someone, somewhere.. somehow DOES know how to write a module/driver/daemon to
    > support it.

    The only people with the documentation are Lucent and Rockwell. Neither of them shows any
    desire to provide any information.

    > Why dont we accept this challenge and support the piece of crap?

    By the time you reverse engineered a winmodem driver everyone will be using ADSL
    and Cablemodem or USB analog in rural areas.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.017 / U:116.576 seconds]