SubjectRe: Please!! Help me to help us to use WinModems in Linux

ron flory wrote:

> please- let this thread die. OK?

Where is the Industry going nowadays? want Linux to fall behind?
Then we have to support these LAME pieces of hardware
someone, somewhere.. somehow DOES know how to write a module/driver/daemon to
support it.
Companies are cheap, they make big bucks on Winmodems, and they dont give a
rats ass about Linux because I persoanly think that Bill Gates is paying them
off.....
Why dont we accept this challenge and support the piece of crap?
thanks for your time everyone, dont make the decision for everyone that
fast...
(btw, I dont own a winmodem, but I do have unsupported hardware I would like
to see supported someday.. )

> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.150 / U:0.132 seconds]