SubjectRe: Subject: Re: ext3 to include capabilities?

> I understand that. Read my concern again. I don't understand how
> your system can possibly make my (already installed) 2.0.x kernel
> ignore the setuid bit. I have 2.0.x around for stability, so
> putting

What about developing incompatible change into executable headers?
Then, introduce capabilities _and_ executable headers at same time. If
someone wants program with capabilities but not suid on old system, he
just will have to add 'new' headers so that file will not be
recognized as valid elf file by old system.

If person wants 2.0.x to fallback to full suid (like you want in many
cases), just use old header.

I'm really Pavel
Look at ;-).