    SubjectRe: i2c tuner initialization
    Date
    > * It may introduce address clashes that could be avoided with a better
    > interface. Suppose I have two different i2c busses in my computer. Each of
    > these busses are connected to one or more devices, but there is a device A
    > on the bus 1 and a device B on the bus 2 that have the same address. These

    That isnt likely to be a problem in the first place because addresses are
    assigned to functions in general. In the second case the bus has an identity
    value so a driver can spot if the bus is one it will be found on

    I don't see any bugs right now

    Alan

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.020 / U:0.048 seconds]