    SubjectRe: NetGear troubles
    On Sun, 4 Apr 1999, Filip J. Bujanic wrote:

    > What kind of a switch or hub are you pluging this card into? I have 5
    > machines with these cards and they gave me more problems than anything
    > ever before, until I turned off auto negotiation off on my switches. Also
    > make sure your cabeing is perfrct because this card is extremly picky. I
    > use stock driver from 2.2.5.

    I think it is time to take this to the tulip list OR take the damned card
    back and exchange it for another. The card is connected to just a regular
    ethernet hub, no switch. It is just a dumb hub. I have several other
    machines on that hub with no problems at all. The cable is new, 9ft cat5.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.018 / U:90.876 seconds]