SubjectRe: NMI ??
Hi Mathieu.

> You didn't answered all my question, what does NMI mean...

NMI = Non-Maskable Interrupt - and that's probably no more
enlightening than knowing the acronym...

> ...and do i risk something if i let it like this ?

That depends what the NMI is triggered by.

The usual use for that signal was to signal a parity error on
with-parity RAM, and if that's what's happening, then there are
basically two cures:

1. Configure your system to say that it's using no-parity RAM.

2. Replace the no-parity SIMM(s) with with-parity SIMM(s).

On some systems with APM (Advanced Power Management) features, NMI is
used to signal that the system is going into or coming out of power
saving mode, in which case the above won't help. You'd need to look at
the kernel power saving settings or tweak your hardware settings to
not use power saving mode in this case...

Best wishes from Riley.