SubjectLinux vs. tNT ;-) Can sb explain this?
Hello all!

A member from other list (l-linux, spanish), have sent this two urls:

http://www.gcs.bc.ca/bem/editorials/nts4rhlinux.shtml
http://www.mindcraft.com/whitepapers/nts4rhlinux.html

Does somebody know what is happening with this data?. Please, compare the
two URLs.

BTW, in the 2nd url we can read some linux defects:

>Linux performance tuning tips and tricks must be learned from
>documentation on the Net, newsgroups, and trial-and-error. Some tunes
>require you to recompile the kernel. We came to this conclusion from the
>following observations:

>The documentation on how to configure the latest Linux kernel for the
>best performance is very difficult to find. We were unable to obtain help
>from various Linux community newsgroups and from Red Hat.

:-?

>We were unable to find any books or web sites that addressed performance
>tuning in a clear and concise manner. At best we found bits and pieces of
>information from dozens of sites.

:-??

>The kernel source code contains comments regarding tuning and
>configuration.

So, they conclude that the system is not a good system. :-)

Perhaps this is a little offtopic, but perhaps -too- sb can explain me/us
what is this.

Sincerely,
Carlos.

+-------------- C a r l o s C o s t a P o r t e l a ------------+
| e-mail: c.c.portela@ieee.org www: ccp.servidores.net |
| Tódalas persoas maiores foron nenos antes, pero poucas se lembran.|
| The C Page - La página del C - http://ccp.servidores.net/c |