Subject*sigh* Please give me something...

Ok, I have a machine running 2.2.2-ac7 with raid patches.

This machine doesn't stay up for more then 1 day at a time. It has a lot
of nfs traffic using knfsd.

Please just tell me that the problems are known and that people are
working on them. I have no idea why 2.2 was ever released as stable and
at the same time I'm kicking myself in the ass for jumping into things so
quickly, but it's too late for that. Sometimes there's an oops or
something which I have sent to the kernel list, other times, the machine
just dies. The machine is still "pingable", and at the console, keyboard
input responds, but other then that, it's a paper weight.

I hate to complain and not be able to offer any type of constructive
information to help contribute to the solution, but I'm not a kernel
developers and I honestly don't know who else to turn to. I'm willing to
do anything at this point to help give information. Although I doubt it,
perhaps there's a combination of things in my environment that causing
whatever bug is plaguing our machine. Give any suggestion you wish and
I'll gladly do it.

Thanks
-jeremy

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:0.072 / U:0.380 seconds]