SubjectRe: [OFFTOPIC] distribution of distributions

> campaign. Still, it is surprising how little discussion there is about
> Windows. Perhaps that is because people use a different keyword to
> describe
> windows and I didn't find that or perhpas it is because Windows as an operating
> system topic is uninteresting. Or maybe something else, who knows?

Or maybe windows are so easy to use and so self-documenting, that
there's no need to ask questions about them? :-)

No, really, main reason is that most of windoze boxes are not
connected to the net. People using net install linuxes, people buying
software in shops with no inet conectivity install windoze...

I'm really Pavel
Look at ;-).