    SubjectList delivery has routing trouble (was: Is only me ?)
    Riccardo Facchetti <fizban@tin.it> wonders:
    > Hello,
    > is only me or the mailing list is silent ?
    > (No e-mail in the last 24 hours)

    There is a strange routing problem in NORDUnet network,
    which prevents nic.funet.fi from reaching a part of
    the world -- I take that to mean that the same part
    of the world won't reach nic.funet.fi either ...

    The list delivery will resume once the routing bug is
    fixed, as a matter of hours, I hope.

    Mind you, I realized what was going on only a couple
    hours ago, and the situation has been on for 36 hours.
    (Email queue timeouts threaten at 72 hours, I hope it
    won't get to that..)

    > Ciao,
    > Riccardo.

    /Matti Aarnio <matti.aarnio@sonera.fi>
    <mea@nic.funet.fi> (and other addresses)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.020 / U:31.232 seconds]