    Subject[OFFTOPIC] Re: GNU/Linux stance by Richard Stallman
    George Bonser wrote:
    > This just proves that GNU software is not really free. It is hung out
    > there to entice you to use it and when you do, they spring the trap and
    > try to lay claim to your success as their own.

    This "proves?" This "proves" nothing. The only thing this comes close
    to proving is that Ziff-Davis can once again deliver an ASCII bytestream
    devoid of any real content save a single quote and the reporter's
    speculation. It could have been better phrased like, "I went to a
    conference, Stallman said the same thing he's said for years, and
    people talked about it."

    Could you point me to the clause in the GNU General Public License that
    revokes a developer's priveledge to license software under the terms of
    the GPL if said developer expressly disagrees with something a Mr.
    Richard
    Stallman had verbally expressed at any location on any date either prior
    to or after the conception of the term of the license? I must have
    missed
    the section where one is legally obligated to think his same thoughts.

    --
    Shaw Terwilliger