SubjectRe: [OFFTOPIC]: MS Porting Office to Linux?
Date
Followup to:  <19990317004021.B14484@anjala.mit.edu>
By author: Arvind Sankar <arvinds@mit.edu>
In newsgroup: linux.dev.kernel

> This isn't windows, its linux. We move to better things even if it breaks
> things that _don't_ depend on undocumented features.

Uh, yeah, although we should avoid doing that whenever possible.
However, unlike Windows we *do* use that one exception :)

-hpa
--
"The user's computer downloads the ActiveX code and simulates a 'Blue
Screen' crash, a generally benign event most users are familiar with