SubjectALLIANCE WANTED
begin file :message.txt 1436 bytes

Dear Webmaster,

I was searching the web and found your web site to be of interest to
my clients customers. It looks like you get a lot of web traffic and have
many products that are of great demand to your customers. By combining our
efforts we may be able to increase web traffic going to both of our
web sites.

My client site specializes in quality sexual enhancement products. The site is geared
toward consumers who want to enhance their sex life. The web site addresses
nutritional and psychological aspects of sexuality. My clients site is
for adults only and is not pornographic. The site has an online reference guide,
free chat site(coming soon), news and information service, free software and links
to other sexually interesting resource sites.

The sexual products featured on the site are geared toward the consumer
who wants to make an informed decision regarding their sexual issues. Each
sexual product is backed by scientific research. On line brochures describe
sexual issues, products and research studies in easy to understand terms. Featured
products may help or enhance sex, sexual intercourse, impotency and pre-ejaculation.
Visitors can browse by product name or by health category.

If you would like me to contact you regarding a profitable alliance
between our two web sites please email me so I may forward your name to my client.

Your Health Care Professional,
Lisa P
lisap@writeme.com

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:0.021 / U:0.436 seconds]