SubjectRe: Kernelupgrade / Re: Too many open files error
Date
> Another question. I followed the "NFS-bug-dicussion" Ramon
> started and I think they are talking about a problem
> related to SUN-machines. Am I right? Or is there a problem
> with Intel-based machines, too?
> (I remember such a problem with our HP-machines at work)

Solaris 2.5.1 and 2.6 for Sparc and Intel seem to be affected by Solaris
bugs. Some of the other remaining NFS bugs are definitely in the Linux
side though.

Various Linux people were at the NFS connectathon c/o Sun so the other
stuff should now start to filter down

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans