    SubjectRe: RMS at it again *sigh*
        SSH 2.x which is now propritary included GMP, but they went so far as to
    search and replace varible names and strip off copyright notices.

    Torbjorn believes that the SSH code was copied from GMP. The SSH
    developers say that the similarities are small and just a matter of
    using some similar algorithms. I've asked Torbjorn to make a more
    complete list of similarities, so we can change this from an "I said
    this, he said that" matter to a matter which can be decided
    rationally.

    Once I see what the real situation is, and I know whether there's an
    issue to enforce, then I'll think about how to do it.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:0.019 / U:0.724 seconds]