SubjectRe: Memory detection, a Supermicro P6DGU board, and 2.2.1 (vanilla).
> However, Linux refuses to detect more than 64M of RAM on my new motherboard
> without being told how much there is. A quick survey of friends revealed
> that the whizbang new memory-detection code in recent kernels works just
> fine for them, yet not for me.

I have the same problem with my Abit BH6.
Even the latest BIOS (JJ) doesn't do memory detection correctly.

--
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?
Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.