SubjectRe: Memory detection, a Supermicro P6DGU board, and 2.2.1 (vanilla).
> However, Linux refuses to detect more than 64M of RAM on my new motherboard
> without being told how much there is. A quick survey of friends revealed
> that the whizbang new memory-detection code in recent kernels works just
> fine for them, yet not for me.

I have the same problem with my Abit BH6.
Even the latest BIOS (JJ) doesn't do memory detection correctly.

Which is worse, ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?
Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.
Got Alpha?