    SubjectRe: Alpha hard crash when accessing sound (es1370, kernel 2.2.1)
    Alan Cox wrote:

    > > Any suggestions? Has anyone else seen this? After a quick glance through
    > > the es1370 code, I see that it is littered with "unsigned long". It is

    This was introduced specifically in an attempt to make it working on
    where casting pointers to int is not a good idea 8-)

    > Everyone who has tried this driver with an Alpha has seen it. It may well
    > be a typing problem its hard to tell. Anyway it needs an Alpha user to trace
    > and fix it

    More specifically, it dies somewhere in the interrupt handler
    when the first interrupt happens, the non interrupt code (eg. mixer)
    seems to work ok.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:0.034 / U:0.996 seconds]