SubjectRe: [patch] SMP fixes 2.2.1
My Intel Orion (quad P6) does this.  But I notice that on a normal cold
boot, it pops thru the POST and jumps into the buslogic bios to do the
normal SCSI stuff. On a warm reboot, just where it would jump to the
BUSLOGIC stuff, the screen 'blinks' ever so slightly and it hangs. I
had written this off as a buslogic issue. My quad xeon never does this.

But maybe it isn't a buslogic 'thing' at all...

Robert Hyatt Computer and Information Sciences
hyatt@cis.uab.edu University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-2213 115A Campbell Hall, UAB Station
(205) 934-5473 FAX Birmingham, AL 35294-1170