    SubjectRe: [patch] SMP fixes 2.2.1
    My Intel Orion (quad P6) does this.  But I notice that on a normal cold
    boot, it pops thru the POST and jumps into the buslogic bios to do the
    normal SCSI stuff. On a warm reboot, just where it would jump to the
    BUSLOGIC stuff, the screen 'blinks' ever so slightly and it hangs. I
    had written this off as a buslogic issue. My quad xeon never does this.

    But maybe it isn't a buslogic 'thing' at all...

    Robert Hyatt Computer and Information Sciences
    hyatt@cis.uab.edu University of Alabama at Birmingham
    (205) 934-2213 115A Campbell Hall, UAB Station
    (205) 934-5473 FAX Birmingham, AL 35294-1170