SubjectRe: Linux headed for disaster? wrote:
> Well, windows is still alive B-). I have been looking a TV by using
> a Matrox Marvel TV on Win 98. When Matrox would write a driver for LINUX ?
> The answer is NEVER B-(((. And I did not hear about a publication of full
> specification of that card ( May be I am not right here ).

In Matrox' defense, they gave me specs and hardware to do a video4linux
driver for their Meteor-II boards. (compatible with Corona, if you have
one of those too) The mmap support is real close to being done, though
it only supports one channel at present.

Jeff Garzik | Just once, I wish we would encounter
Building 1024 | an alien menace that wasn't immune to
MandrakeSoft, Inc. | bullets. -- The Brigadier, "Dr. Who"