    SubjectRe: Linux headed for disaster?
    sergey@memco.com wrote:
    > Well, windows is still alive B-). I have been looking a TV by using
    > a Matrox Marvel TV on Win 98. When Matrox would write a driver for LINUX ?
    > The answer is NEVER B-(((. And I did not hear about a publication of full
    > specification of that card ( May be I am not right here ).

    In Matrox' defense, they gave me specs and hardware to do a video4linux
    driver for their Meteor-II boards. (compatible with Corona, if you have
    one of those too) The mmap support is real close to being done, though
    it only supports one channel at present.

    --
    Jeff Garzik | Just once, I wish we would encounter
    Building 1024 | an alien menace that wasn't immune to