    SubjectRe: over 5Gb missing from a 13.5Gb disk
     how about not using LBA but plain CHS mode in your BIOS settings? this
    might help AFAIK.

    --
    fuf

    BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
    mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
    BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
    Gates already.)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.022 / U:0.232 seconds]