SubjectRe: Can't hardlink in different dirs. (BUG#826)
Ok, I read the whole thread, and good reasons were given why it was bad, so I won't
put it in.

Also, if you are going to swear, then swear, or don't swear. References to fsck are
pretty unpleasant to read.;-)

And when Richard accuses someone else in this thread of being rude to people, it's
pretty funny.....

Hans

--
Get Linux (http://www.kernel.org) plus ReiserFS
(http://devlinux.org/namesys). If you sell an OS or
internet appliance, buy a port of ReiserFS! If you
need customizations and industrial grade support, we sell them.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.220 / U:0.048 seconds]