SubjectRe: clock skew
Maybe I was not clear in my first email or maybe I am confused.  The only time
the clock gets skewed is when I reboot or shutdown and then have to restart.
During normal daily operation the clock time is fine. It is only when
I shutdown the system like I did last night, and then restart it this morning
and it told me it was wed teh 29th of dec. I reset the clock and now it is
running fine. What will clock -w do that will affect the reboot?

Joe Acosta ........
home: joeja@mindspring.com