    SubjectRe: RasterMan on linux and threads
    * Matthew Kirkwood ( wrote:
    > I found Raster's posts hard to read, because they were
    > under-punctuated, under-capitalised and badly mistyped
    > in a way that led me to believe that he was not having
    > trouble spelling, but merely that he valued his time and
    > effort in making a legible message over that of the L-K
    > subscribers who expended considerable effort in deciphering
    > it. That being the case, it's no better than posting
    > untrimmed, unwrapped, jeapordy-quoted HTML asking about
    > ncurses.

    Dude. Re-prioritise. Big time :)

    I'd rather read mail from someone who types hard and fast (because
    they're busy coding), than mail from someone who has nothing better to
    do than mock other peoples spelling or literary skills in a negative
    and unconstructive way.

    The topic was interesting and important, and I for one was interested
    in finding out the answer to the question "exactly how does the
    scheduler prioritise?" Its actually something that people coding in
    threads need to know.

    You did not contribute to the discussion in any positive way, and it
    is lucky for you the person you attacked is *not* dyslexic or
    somesuch, for you would feel very small indeed :-)

    .^. | Tom Gilbert, England | |
    /( )\ | |

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.022 / U:6.544 seconds]