    SubjectRe: Toshiba Satellite 2595XDVD

    Ok, great, now that we have the confirmation that this really is a
    hardware problem, as I suspected, with Toshiba notebooks, are you (the
    guy maintaining that part of the kernel) going to patch the kernel for
    this? I mean - it's silly to fix in kernel hardware problems - but
    hey, this is the way things work nowadays, unfortunately...

    So, please, either use my patch, or write smth else, but don't let
    this float. I think that a fix like this will be good for any
    brain-damaged keyboards - it shouldn't make any difference with a good
    kbd, but it certainly fixes any kbd that would ignore the kbd delay.

    Thanks,
    Andrei

    On Wed, 1 December 1999, Eric Dumazet wrote:
    > Hello Andrei
    >
    > I confirm that I have this same problem on my Toshiba Satellite
    > 4080XCDT, with Windows 98 on it ! So this is a hardware problem,
    > and Toshiba don't provide a patch or something even for windows.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.022 / U:90.804 seconds]