SubjectRe: Windows 9x and RFC1323
"David S. Miller" wrote:
> If we turn it off by default, it won't get fixed.

True, but are you really willing to sacrafice the ability to reliably
communicate with Windows (and it sounds like Solaris too) hosts until
Microsoft fixes it and the fix gets widely installed?

If so, fine. I can see the justification for it, but its a dangerous decision
that should be made carefully.

Realistically when word of this gets around, a lot of Linux sysadmins are
going to turn it off anyway.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans