SubjectRe: Problems with 2.3.26 Makefile, PCMCIA
Yes, the placement of PCMCIA net modules needs to be fixed, and there
are lots of PCMCIA client drivers that still need to be integrated.
They are not going to be counted as "new features" w.r.t. the feature
freeze, any more than the PCMCIA network drivers were.

I have been slow to get the various client drivers into the tree
because the Makefile and Config business is tricky to get right, and
I've been busy with other things. I guess I should just set aside a
whole day and do it all, instead of doing bits and pieces.

-- Dave Hinds

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.028 / U:0.388 seconds]