SubjectRe: Patent
	What a patent attorney friend of mine has said is that if you send
the filing patent attorney proof that there is prior art, the attorney has
a duty to notify his client and the PTO of this prior art. OF course,
take that with whatever grains of salt you want.
Also, for $3k, you can ask the PTO to reexamine the patent.

Of course, it might be worth it to follow Ted's advice and just
let it be. I'd be slightly concerned that this could turn into a
frivolous law suit where they try to win by throwing money at the legal
system, though.

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.097 / U:0.616 seconds]