SubjectRe: kernel developer wanted: internal ADSL modem drivers
Well, if you are a kernel developer, and you write the driver for them,
thats exactly how it will be! They are fairly open. They just want Linux
support for their fine product. Any of you who write the code can determine
the best form that support should take. Oh, and it can do 8.8Mbps. As for
compatibility, you'd have to ask them. I'm sure foxjang@hallyeo.com will
contact you with details.

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Richard Gooch wrote:
> What's the performance of these cards? And which ADSL modems are they
> compatible with?
> I certainly like this idea: I'm not happy that I have to give up a
> couple of IP addresses just so I can stick a firewall between my ADSL
> modem and my internal LAN. If the ADSL card can be configured as just
> another network interface, that would be so much cleaner.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.115 / U:0.576 seconds]