SubjectRe: Announce: LVM Patch against kernel 2.3.28
I think that if you use the SuSE kernel you'll get a nicely patched well supported
LVM for which we are developing a reiserfs resizer which SuSE will also support.
(SuSE is a sponsor for ReiserFS.) I expect that LVM will eventually make it into the
kernel, all of the FS developers that I know of for Linux have recommended that
Linus add it. If you use a SuSE patched kernel you'll just get it somewhat earlier
is all.

Hans

--
Get Linux (http://www.kernel.org) plus ReiserFS
(http://devlinux.org/namesys). If you sell an OS or

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.058 / U:0.472 seconds]