    SubjectRe: [patch] replacing "/dev/root" in /proc/mounts

    > Jes, dear friend, when I have time and see a bug I try to fix
    > it, when I have no time to fix it I configure the system in
    > such a manner as to not trigger a bug and report the bug to
    > the maintainer.

    Now since when did you become my dear friend?

    Configuring _your_ system to avoid a bug is very different from
    running around in public screaming that a _perfectly_ _valid_ option
    is not valid. Had you said something along the lines of "there is a
    bug in foo that can be worked around by doing bar" it would have been
    very different.

    Jes

    PS: And if you could teach your mail client to put the text you quote
    in front of your reply as specified in RFC1855, the world would be a
    slightly nicer place to be.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.030 / U:31.480 seconds]