SubjectRE: /proc/pci unknown devices
Date

Just a question..Is Jeff mentioned an embedded device or a computer. (I'm a
bit confused)
If he means the former, how the hell did such an obscure area manage to out
compete main-stream computers in kernel development.

Michael (Does quite know what he's talking about) Cummins

> -Dan
>

> -
> linux-kernel" in

The information contained in this E-Mail is confidential
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this E-Mail in error, any use, distribution
or copying of this E-Mail is not permitted. You are
requested to forward unwanted E-Mail and address any problems
to the MIM Holdings Limited Help Desk.
E-Mail: helpdesk@mim.com.au or phone: Australia 07 3833 8042.