    SubjectRe: [OT] Re: Colour blindness & the Linux Kernel Version History
    Black writing on a pale background? Hardly. Maybe the ZX toy did this,but
    I dont recall it being the default for all of them. Apple's default tv out
    colors were plain white on black- the way *God* intended terminal screens
    to look...:-)

    Brett G. Person
    person@slackware.com
    person@netcenter.net

    On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Alan Cox wrote:

    > > Funny, I heard the opposite. - remembering back
    > > to when the BBC Micro was released in the UK.
    >
    > Remember also that every single computer using a TV by design and thus
    > with stronger visual constraints used black writing on pale background.
    >

    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.020 / U:29.088 seconds]