    SubjectRe: PATCH 2.3.23 pre 2 compile fixes
    > > drivers/net/via-rhine.c:
    > > * (bad patch?) should not be defining ioremap into vremap
    >
    > These don't appear to match any of my versions.

    Your version appears to have the same bugs however and a whole pile more.

    The actual changes are:

    o Cleaning out the optimise check which breaks debugging kernel builds
    o Using the new PCI resource structures
    o s/struct device/struct net_device
    o Removing some of the back compatibility ifdefs to make the code more
    maintainable in 2.3.x

    Both versions of the via rhine driver

    o Don't handle memory resources right with 2.3.x (ie
    check_mem_region and friends)
    o Blindly assume kmalloc won't fail. Sane at boot maybe but not for
    a module load
    o Misdefine ioremap into vremap for Alpha

    I've got a patch for the malloc one but the check region stuff my fix
    doesnt yet work

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.019 / U:62.136 seconds]