    SubjectRe: Colour blindness & the Linux Kernel Version History
    In message <>,
    Williams writes:
    | 2. Because of the above, I designed the pages to be readable
    | easily by myself, and by people suffering from the same
    | form of colour blindness. In general, I find pages on a
    | Cyan background the easiest to read, which is why I have
    | used that colour scheme on my pages.

    Sometimes simplest is best; see for an example. It
    may not be the most ideal for you, but it's likely to be readable by the
    widest range of people.

    brandon s. allbery os/2,linux,solaris,perl
    system administrator kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt
    carnegie mellon / electrical and computer engineering kf8nh

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.018 / U:7.988 seconds]