    SubjectRe: Colour blindness & the Linux Kernel Version History
    In message <Pine.LNX.4.10.9910161707002.31768-100000@ps.cus.umist.ac.uk>,
    Riley
    Williams writes:
    +-----
    | 2. Because of the above, I designed the pages to be readable
    | easily by myself, and by people suffering from the same
    | form of colour blindness. In general, I find pages on a
    | Cyan background the easiest to read, which is why I have
    | used that colour scheme on my pages.
    +--->8

    Sometimes simplest is best; see http://www.memepool.com for an example. It
    may not be the most ideal for you, but it's likely to be readable by the
    widest range of people.

    --
    brandon s. allbery os/2,linux,solaris,perl allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
    system administrator kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt allbery@ece.cmu.edu

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.034 / U:1.056 seconds]