SubjectRe: Colour blindness & the Linux Kernel Version History
In message <>,
Williams writes:
| 2. Because of the above, I designed the pages to be readable
| easily by myself, and by people suffering from the same
| form of colour blindness. In general, I find pages on a
| Cyan background the easiest to read, which is why I have
| used that colour scheme on my pages.
Sometimes simplest is best; see for an example. It
may not be the most ideal for you, but it's likely to be readable by the
widest range of people.

brandon s. allbery os/2,linux,solaris,perl
system administrator kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt
carnegie mellon / electrical and computer engineering kf8nh