SubjectRE: Kernel OSS vs ALSA
Date

Yea O.K. Maybe mix the two. But then you have to have the volume of the
beep loud enough to go over top of the MP3.
Michael Cummins

> But they are two unrelated programs. They wouldn't
> necessarily know (or
> what to know) about each other.
>
> --
> fox@dallas.net (Fuzzy Fox) || "Just about every
> computer on the market
> sometimes known as David DeSimone || today runs Unix,
> except the Mac (and
> http://www.dallas.net/~fox/ || nobody cares about
> it). -- Bill Joy '85

The information contained in this E-Mail is confidential
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this E-Mail in error, any use, distribution
or copying of this E-Mail is not permitted. You are
requested to forward unwanted E-Mail and address any problems
to the MIM Holdings Limited Help Desk.
E-Mail: helpdesk@mim.com.au or phone: Australia 07 3833 8042.