SubjectRe: [OFFTOPIC] Gnumenclature was Re: IBM, was never Re: Linux
Date
"A month of sundays ago asethman@mandate-inc.com wrote:"

> On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Marcin Dalecki wrote:
>
> > Could the responsible maintainer of this list please just
> > black-mark RMS to help preventing this kind of annoyance in
> > the feature?
> I think this is a little extreme. Yes I know that this list is supposed to
> be for the development of the kernel, but it does turn political at times.

:-) That would be like excommunicating the Pope! RMS is OK. He's as
eloquent as he is pig-headed, which makes for an excellent combination
in a mover of men and ideas. I'm very happy to have him around here,
along with many other stars and stalwarts. He doesn't whine that his sound
card isn't working so he's A-OK.

Peter

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.039 / U:0.056 seconds]