SubjectRe: GPF + Oops in 2.2.0-pre4
The really frustrating part of all this is that the BIOS makers and
motherboard manufacturers seem to be non-responsive on this issue. My
attempts to email the responsible organizations have elicited either no
response, or unhelpful responses. The prevailing attitude seems to be,
"It works for Windows, so we don't care."