SubjectRe: Article: IBM wants to "clean up the license" of Linux

Hi Andrea!

> Nobody ask you to use gcc or its derivates. Nobody ask you to use bash.
> Nobody ask you to use emacs. Nobody ask you to use everything developed by
> GNU. Feel free to not use them and ignore GNU.
>
> BTW, I am _sure_ you never took a look at the gcc sources. Please take a
> look at it, try hacking it. Then you' ll start using GNU/Linux.

Yes, it's very beautiful work. :)

Now, if I could only find the time to figure out why the exact same
Emacs lisp code pops up two different types of menus on my Linux
Pentium and on my Solaris Sparcstation, I'd be thrilled!

Bob :)

--

Robert Kiesling
kiesling@ix.netcom.com