Subject2.2.0-final, ppp 2.3.5 -> awful?

Is anyone else who's running this combination receiving awful transmit rates?
I don't have any hard numbers, but I get solid lockups of the ppp link off and
on the whole time I'm connecting. It's as if the connection has to continually
retransmit data over and over again. It's not my connection because I get it
at all of the three different numbers I've been playing with plus the problem
does not occur when I switch to an old kernel (2.1.117).

This is a UP system and I'm not getting any kernel messages.

--
Matthew Harrell Any sufficiently advanced technology
Simulation Technology Division, SAIC is indistinguishable from a rigged