    SubjectRe: devfs patch v86 available
    On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, Richard Gooch wrote:

    > > Would it be possible to sync your patch with the current linux
    > > RAID0145 kernel patch?
    > >
    > > Devfs + linux raid would be very handy.
    > I can only produce patches against the official kernels. To do
    > anything else is a maintenance nightmare. What is needed is someone
    > with the time and interest to produce patches against the current RAID
    > patch. Anyone willing to do that should contact me so we can
    > co-ordinate. I'm also willing to carry devfs patches for
    > official-kernel+raid patches on my ftp site, so there can be a
    > centralised repository. Or I can add a URL on my WWW page. Whatever.
    > Regards,
    > Richard....

    Hi Richard,

    I have the time, the itch and the web space, but probably not the
    expertise (1.5 years of C at Uni 2 years ago).

    what does adding support for /dev/md0 involve? hunting down
    numbers in include files, IFDEF'ing, i could handle. kernel
    coding is way beyond me.

    Paul Jakma
    01 5 * * * root find / -name {W,w}indows -type d \
    -fstype msdos -o -fstype vfat -exec rm -rf {} \;
    PGP5 public key:

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.046 / U:4.004 seconds]