    SubjectRe: ide-floppy seems to be broken in 2.2.0-pre8
    I have a similar problem, except that the computer oops's right after it
    detects the LS120
    and says something about not being able to handle a null pointer..
    I think it has something to do with how the kernel detects the available
    disk space on the LS120.
    The kernel used to just gripe about the ls120 returning 2 different disk
    capacitys.
    both pre 7 and 8 don't work with it but it DOES work fine with pre
    7-ac4.

    sorry about the extreme vagueness of this, but I put the ls120 in
    another computer after it failed in pre8 4 or 5 days ago and haven't
    thought about it since.