SubjectRe:
itay@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> the first thing you need to do is fix your mbr
> if your system does not boot at all get a boot disk
> i know that with a dos boot disk you can run
>
> fdisk /mbr
>
> with nt i am not so familiar but you can try getting an nt boot disk
> trying the same command

You can restore your MBR using the NT install diskettes. When asked if you want
to install NT or fix an existing installation, select the latter. You will then
be asked if you have an emergency repair disk. If you do, insert it; if you
don't answer "no" and you'll get a menu of things to check/fix. I forget what
the exact wording for the one you want but it's something like "Boot
Environment" or "Boot Files".

Good Luck,
-Tom
--