    SubjectRe: 2.1.123 and fbcon.c

    Martin made the patches available with explanations, and they are all in
    my tree right now. I'll make a pre-2.1.124, and hope that people will
    check them out.

    However, I'll also take a few days off. Quite frankly, I just got very fed
    up with a lot of people. David, when I come back, I expect a public
    apology from you. Others, look yourself in the mirror, and ask yourself
    whether you feel confident that you could do a better job maintaining
    this. If you can, get back to me, and maybe we can work something out.

    Linus

    ©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans