    SubjectLinus stress-control vs. development
    Date
    Hi again all,

    I know this discussion is not really offtopic to the kernel list, since
    Linus dropping packets dumping core has quite a lot if not everything to do
    with kernel development, but would it be possible for someone to open a
    "ways-to-make-things-easier-for-linus-so-his-head-does-not-explode-like-the-
    martians-in-mars-attacks@somewhere.com" mailing list. I'll do it, but I
    only have an ISDN line and since this topic DOES require some attention, the
    bandwidth police (AKA my boss) will probably not be too happy about that. I
    do think this is important to discuss, but I also think the normal business
    of the day is harder to follow this the discussion happening here.

    If no one does it and people agree it's a good idea I'll do it regardless of
    bandwidth. Please send simple "good idea/bad idea" responses to me and not
    to the list.

    -Eric ;-)

    --
    Eric Princen