    SubjectRe: knfd exports.c patch (for testing)

    On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, G. Allen Morris III wrote:

    > Here is a patch so taht you can have mulitple mounts one the
    > same device. It follows ther rules as stated in
    > _Managing NFS and NIS_ (pg 92).
    >
    > I am also working on allowing mounting of subdirectories of
    > exports (on the same device). This will require changed to
    > mountd and getfh system call (dev and inode will not give
    > a dentry. I am going to have getfh pass the path.

    While you are at it, would there be any way that Linux 2.1.x could be
    convinced to export a file as a mount point? My NetBSD boxen use this
    type of construct as swap space. The older unfsd could handle this, BTW.

    Steve

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.019 / U:0.232 seconds]