    SubjectRe: Linux, UDI and SCO.

    one misunderstanding that either I have or many others have.

    If I understand UDI, the purpose is that there would be a x86 driver, a
    sparc driver, an alpha driver NOT a win95 driver, win98 driver winNT
    driver, liux driver, solaris driver, sco driver, etc.

    One driver with a layer in each OS that lets it use the driver for that
    hardware (platform, card combo)

    David Lang